In Sound Mind now releasing in 2022 on Switch
Publisher Modus Games and developer We Create Stuff have shared a release date update on the Switch version of In Sound Mind, their psychological thriller. We now have confirmation that the game has been delayed to 2022 “to ensure maximum psychological unrest upon launch.”
Here’s an overview of In Sound Mind:
From the creators of the cult classic Nightmare House 2 comes In Sound Mind, an imaginative first-person psychological horror with frenetic puzzles and unique boss fights. Traverse a series of unsettling memories as you journey within the inner workings of the one place you can’t seem to escape your own mind.
- A New Survival Horror Experience from the Creators of the Legendary Nightmare House 2 – We Create Stuff, the team behind one of highest-rated mods of all time returns with an unexpected spin on the horror genre
- Experience a Series of Haunting Memories – Journey through a progression of unsettling stories, each with unique puzzles, mechanics, weapons, and boss fights.
- Overcome a Cast of Terrors – Confront those who stalk you in a series of daunting boss fights and learn how to defeat them by solving mind-bending puzzles.
- An Eerie Soundtrack by The Living Tombstone – The internet icon lends his distinct sound to this next generation psychological thriller, with a distinctive song for each story.
- Unexpect the Expected – Explore an imaginative and disorienting narrative, featuring sentient mannequins, a feline companion, and much more. And yes, you can pet the cat.
A new trailer for the game can be seen below.
We’ll bring you the final release date for In Sound Mind on Switch as soon as it’s announced.
Source: Modus Games PR