InkyPen update out now (version 1.1.0) – free comics and more
Posted on March 23, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The InkyPen app received a notable update this week. Version 1.1.0 is now available, which includes a selection of free comics and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Free Comics! You can now read a selection of free comics without even signing up. Free content is marked with a “free badge”.
- Added Window shopping: Browse the full catalog without signing up.
- Read it properly: Comics can now have preset reader modes if there is only one sensible way of reading them.
- Fewer interruptions: Improved network handling
- Optimised laziness: Improved touch momentum
- The Carousel in Discover would occasionally not refresh with the correct content.
- Visual problem with pagination indicator in the Carousel.
- Reading progress in Search view could be outdated.
- Going back from Series view to Search view will now load missing thumbnails.
- Fixed an issue where the selected element could be only partially visible in Discover view. The grid will now snap so that the entire item will be visible.
- The “show more/less” toggle in Series view could end up outside the viewport.
- Selecting the first series in Series view would not always snap the element into the viewport.
- Closing the payment-view after sign-up would not always work.
- During poor network conditions a black screen could be visible for an extended period of time.
- Pagination in discover view would sometimes not show the next or previous buttons.
- Forgot password did not work for email with special characters (like +) in the user name.
- Starting the application with a user without any content filtering setting set should now always show the “Select content filtering” dialog.
- When changing age rating, pagination in Discover is reset to the first page to avoid empty pages.
- Searching for some special characters did not work.
- Fixed a bug that made it hard to hit the “more/less” button in Series view.
- Resuming from sleep mode should no longer result in an automatic offline mode in certain cases
… and many more!