Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party release date set for September
Original (6/21): Microids has passed along a final release date for Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party. On Switch and other platforms, it’s slated for September 29, 2023.
Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party was originally revealed in April. Microids last provided a Fall 2023 launch window.
If you need a refresher on the game, check out the following overview:
Wowsers! Play as the iconic Inspector Gadget and join your friends in this new party game! Metro City has fallen under the control of the evil Dr. Claw. In order to save the city, Inspector Gadget must use a time machine to go back in time. Unfortunately, the machine breaks down and the inspector’s ancestors are teleported to the present.
Your mission: Explore Metro City and confront Inspector Gadget’s ancestors to recover the missing parts of the machine. You’ll have to solve mini-game quests to unlock the bolts needed to repair it.
- Embark on a fun and exciting adventure as the legendary Inspector Gadget and save Metro City from Dr. Claw!
- Explore Metro City and complete quests and challenges in Adventure Mode.
- Discover 16 entertaining mini games inspired by the Inspector Gadget universe, such as Count Them All, My Precious and Pass the Bomb!
- Have fun with family and friends in Multiplayer mode.
- Enjoy the exceptional soundtrack by Tanis Chalopin, the daughter of Inspector Gadget’s creator, Jean Chalopin.
Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party will be sold physically and digitally on Switch. The retail version will come with two sticker sheets and a poster at launch.
Source: Microids PR
Update (7/18): The first teaser has been released, which we have below.