Ion Fury has been updated on Switch, featuring a number of fixes. Version 1.06 addresses the game’s inverted aim issue and more.
The full patch notes are as follows:
– Fixed inverted aim
– Fixed stuttering issue (timer issue) [All]
– Fixed inverted Aim option not saving properly [All]
– Fixed TROR rendering issues [Switch]
– Fixed flickering when entering different zone [All]
– Fixed status messages not displaying [All]
– Fixed softlock in Z3A1 [All]
– Fixed player may turn 180 degrees while shooting [All]
– Other miscellaneous fixes and improvements [All]
Ion Fury is out now on the Switch eShop. In Europe, a physical version should be available soon.