Just Die Already update out now on Switch (version 1.4), patch notes
Curve Games and DoubleMoose Games have prepared a new 1.4 update for Just Die Already, their mayhem sandbox game.
The patch addresses a slew of issues. These include progression problems, an “Always Online” issue, and general bug fixes.
The full patch notes for the Just Die Already version 1.4 update are as follows:
Fix Progression Issues
- Saving Issue
- Vending machine wipe bug
- Debug & find the root cause of the issue
- Fix the root cause
- If the root cause is too intricate or isn’t found, implement theplan b contingency fix.
- Balloon boomer not spawning issue.
- Challenge book tracking fix – QA & design fixes
Fix “Always Online” Issue
- Make the login process smoother in general – QA & design fixes
- E.g. Move EOS login prompt to when you actually press to play online.
- Fix Infinite loading screen
- Fallback for when user closes browser without answering the prompt
- Crypt Vampire door Key unlock fix
- Out of bounds fix for sports area.
- Water & Electricity consistency fixes
- General bug fixing
All players on Switch can download the new 1.4 update for Just Die Already now.