L.O.L. Surprise! Remix: We Rule the World heading to Switch in November
Nighthawk Interactive and MGA Entertainment have announced L.O.L. Surprise! Remix: We Rule the World. The Switch game, based on the new fall toy release, is due out on November 3 in North America and November 6 in Europe.
Here’s an overview of L.O.L. Surprise! Remix: We Rule the World, along with some screenshots:
L.O.L Surprise! is the No. 1 Toy Property and Remix: We Rule the World will complement the release of the line’s fall series. Fans of the brand get an extended experience with their favorite toy universe as they customize and control their unique character in a fun-filled 3D adventure. Featuring new characters, fashions and surprises while celebrating the enormous world of the L.O.L. Surprise!
In the L.O.L. Surprise! Remix: We Rule the World console game experience, players can:
· Build a Unique Home – Players enter a brand-new empty home that they can slowly customize, furnish, and earn new decorative items by attending various special events.
· Play Mini Games – Adventures abound as players explore the world and encounter a variety of mini games and quests to earn glitter tokens for fun purchasable items.
· Pick Up Outrageous Fashions – Purchasable items include colorful furniture, stunning outfits and collectible vinyls that play L.O.L. Surprise! songs.
· Take Fun Photos – Take in-game Polaroid selfies in different fashions, props and backgrounds that can be used to decorate.
· Get Content Drops – Three monthly content drops will include additional dolls, quests, mini games and clothes. Free to every player that owns the game.
L.O.L. Surprise! Remix: We Rule the World will cost $39.99 at retail.
Source: Nighthawk Interactive PR