Light Fingers update out now – House Rules system, Hotseat Mode, more
Posted on November 9, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A major update for Light Fingers recently went live on Switch. The game has added a number of new features and content, including a House Rules system, Hotseat Mode, and more.
Below are the full details:
- House Rules System – Play the game in new and interesting ways by changing up the rules.
- Hotseat Mode – Play a 4 player game with one controller passing it around, perfect for Switch Lite
- Rock Paper Scissors Duel – Duel your opponents for their loot in a game of chance!
- Travelling Merchant NPC – Find the merchant on the road and purchase goods from him as he travels
- Staggered Dungeon Loot – Dungeon loot now spawns along the way so you can make off with some even if you don’t reach the end. This mode can be toggled back to the classic version in House Rules.
- Hare’s shop offers new service – Pay your way into the tunnel system at the Hare Shop.
- 5 New Board Cards
- Bear Trap – Place a secret trap on the board that will hold guards and players captive
- Sleight of Hand – Steal cards from players on nearby tiles
- Sticky Fingers – Steal coins from any player you pass on the board
- Lucky Die – Roll a d20 for one turn
- Making Moves – Play this and two more cards on your turn (for a total of 3 cards)
- Quality of Life Improvements
- A new user interface for choosing what you want to do on a tile so that you can always be clear
- Faster movement between tiles that have already been flipped
- Auto-rotate towards a chest if you try to punch but aren’t perfectly facing it
- Animated coins – coins now spin on the board
- Better board item positioning so coins and cards don’t get lost in buildings and trees
- Other small improvements to hit box positions
- Bug fixes