Lightseekers announced for Switch, out next month
Posted on December 19, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
PlayFusion has announced that it is bringing its trading card game Lightseekers to Switch. A release is planned for January 10.
While Lightseekers works with digital cards, players can also scan digital ones and add them to their collection. The whole experience will be offered as a free-to-play download on Switch.
Here’s an overview for Lightseekers, along with a trailer:
Epic battles await: Take the role of a powerful magic hero and play the multi-award winning Trading Card Game, now on Nintendo Switch.
With hundreds of cards available, each deck is unique and represents your personal play-style. Collect and trade cards to become the ultimate hero of Tantos.
It’s up to you to decide the future of Tantos! Start your legend today!
• DISCOVER the magical WORLD of TANTOS with its magnificent mythology and breath-taking imagery.
• CHOOSE your HERO from more than 100 in six different classes, to match your own deck and play style.
• FAST, TACTICAL GAMEPLAY – easy to play, takes skill to master.
• CARDS with unique rotating mechanics: damage and healing over time.
• MASTER powerful combo cards and multiple orders.
• IMMERSE yourself in the thrilling lore and intriguing magical set up.
• CONSTRUCT YOUR OWN MIGHTY DECK of cards.
• PLAY with digital cards or scan* physical cards into your digital collection to level-up and play them digitally for free!
Are you ready to start your quest?
*Scanning physical cards requires account link to internet-enabled mobile device with camera.
Source: Switch eShop