The action platformer Little Bug just landed on Switch, and we now have gameplay. 12 minutes of footage is now available.
Here’s some additional information about Little Bug:
Step into an adventurous story about a young city girl named Nyah trapped in a dangerous fantasy world, where evil pink spirits lurk in canyons, ice caves, and moonlit deserts.
Play as Nyah and her light companion at the same time. They share an incredible bond that allows a little girl to swing and jump high, destroy obstacles, defeat dangerous demons and light the path that leads to secret areas.
HELP NYAH FIND HER WAY HOME
Help Nyah escape from the nightmare. She’s an eight-year-old curious little girl with great imagination who suddenly dropped into a dark hostile world while walking home from school.
Explore an atmospheric dreamlike fantasy world and try to get to the hard-to-reach spots with the help of your bright friend. Collect items with fragments of Nyah’s life in her lunchbox and piece together her story.
Decide which treasures you want to keep on your journey, and which offer to the cat spirit named Roadkill, which can unlock secret zones with special objects and new challenges.
– A unique and dangerous fantasy world full of strange evil spirits
– Outstanding graphic style – colorful locations with pleasant soft lighting
– Two playable characters connected with unique physics-based swinging mechanics
– Hidden treasures to discover and unveil secrets about Nyah’s past
– Secret bonus levels with lots of new challenges to unlock
View the gameplay for Little Bug on Switch below.
Little Bug can be purchased digitally for Switch through the eShop. The game’s official site is located here.