Little Nightmares II update out now (version 1.3), patch notes
The first update for Little Nightmares II has gone live. Version 1.3 is now available, which includes a slew of different fixes.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed a bug where Six responds to calls during cooperative long-jump moments resulting in failure to catch the player.
- Fixed language issues in the trophies of the Traditional and Simplified Chinese versions.
- Fixed a bug where some objects would disappear, especially when the player died and respawned.
- Fixed a bug where the key could not be retrieved in the Cabin Attic if the player restarted from checkpoint at a specific moment.
- Visual fix for a floating rope in the Cabin Attic key puzzle.
- Footstep animation fix for Six in the toolshed scene before the raft ride.
- Visual fix for lung floating in the air after the Teacher inserts it into the biology model.
- Visual fix for the Teacher not picking up chalk when writing on a chalkboard.
- Adjusted audio parameters on a wiggling drawer to avoid sound corruption.
- Adjusted geometry so that Six doesn’t get stuck on a railing in the schoolyard.
- Taught Six how to get down from the top of a goalpost in the schoolyard.
- Allowed Bullies in the Teacher’s study to go around the shelf so they don’t get stuck.
- Disallowed player from standing on a column frame to skip the puzzle in the Biology room.
- Fuse no longer appears early in the Hospital hub when the player follows a very specific set of steps.
- Fixed a bug where the achievement “Objection” does not unlock if the player dies while unlocking the achievement.
- Ensured that the elevator doors can open for the player if they reload from a checkpoint near the small incinerator below the X-Ray room.
- Ensured that the elevator and switch will reset if the player reloads from a checkpoint near the big incinerator at the end of the Hospital chapter.
- Fixed a bug where the player can survive from the fall from the crawlspace down into the Morgue. Sorry, speedrunners.
- Adjusted the way that stuffed animals are put into the incinerator to ensure that the key appears when many stuffed animals are put in at once.
- Visual fix for the patient animation when the Doctor comes to the room after unplugging the respirator.
- Visual fix for the X-Ray machine not rendering correctly on all aspect ratios.
- Visual fix for light not flickering above the electric chair.
- Fixed a bug where televisions would not respond to the remote if the player happened to die just as they touched the screen.
- Blocked a level escape (fall through the world) behind the collapsing ceiling scene.
- Adjusted rubble that allowed the player to reach a door handle without Six’s help.
- Adjusted checkpoint trigger for the cooperative clothesline puzzle so the player cannot skip the puzzle by dying.
- Fixed a bug where Viewers were being de-spawned in the street if the player backtracked after solving the electric water puzzle in the shopping area.
- Extended grabbable surface around the backside of a TV so that it is less frustrating to climb up it.
- Fixed a texture issue during the ending cinematic.
Fixed a bug where the player could fall out of the world if they backtracked from the isolated bully to the room where a bully was playing with a frog.