Lumines Remastered update out now (version 1.1.1)
Posted on July 18, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Today, Enhance Games issued a new patch for Lumines Remastered. You’re now able to download version 1.1.1.
The new update adds in an Analog Stick option, optimizes load times, and more. Continue on below for the full patch notes.
- Added Analog Stick option (Options/Control settings/Type C and D – see screenshots below)
- Optimized load times (title screen, game modes and rankings)
- Fixed issues with achievements not unlocking properly
- Improved feature for locally stored high scores to be updated in online leaderboards when game is turned on in online mode
- Improved controls when dropping blocks
- Improved audio mix in certain skins and expanded overall audio volume range from 4 level settings to 8 (default option for BGM and Sound Effects is 4)
- Fixed issue with locked Avatars appearing during selection in Avatar menu
- Fixed issue with the last timeline column not adding to final score in Time Attack Mode
- Fixed issue with blocks momentarily changing colors during skin transition
- Fixed issue with vibration stopping when only the Trance Vibration was ON in Vibration setting
- Fixed issue with blocks moving from control inputs during loading screen before gameplay began
- Other minor performance improvements and bug fixes