Mario Kart 8 Deluxe update version 2.0.0 full patch notes
Following the release of the 2.0.0 update for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Nintendo has gone live with the official patch notes.
It goes without saying here that the main highlight is the inclusion of the first wave of tracks for the Booster Course Pack. Nintendo also mentions other adjustments and fixes.
The full patch notes for the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe version 2.0.0 update are as follows:
Support for DLC
- Now supports Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass (Wave 1: 8 courses)
- If someone in the lobby has the “Booster Course Pass,” all players can select one of the pass courses.
- This supports “Friends,” “Wireless Play,” and “LAN Play.”
- Starting March 21st, you can select course from the Booster Course Pass in online play.
- Supports “Worldwide,” “Regional,” and “Tournaments.”
- Even if the player does not own the “Booster Course Pass,” they can play courses from the pass randomly.
- Shortened the time it takes for an Item Box to regenerate when it gets taken by someone else.
- Fixed an issue where a communication error occurs when 12 people matched during online play.
- You need to download the latest update data in order to play online.
- If you download the latest update data, you will not be able to do “Wireless Play” or LAN Play” with other players who are using data from a previous update.
- The update data contains fixes to issues that improve gameplay experience, and other content that is not listed here.
- In order to download the update data, you need enough space on your system memory or microSD Card.
All players can access the the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe version 2.0.0 update now. Visit the official site here for more information.