Posted on December 23, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
We just saw Melatonin land on Switch this week, and those that want a closer look can check out new gameplay. The rhythm title has received 16 minutes of footage.
Get caught up on everything you need to know in the following overview:
Melatonin is a rhythm game about dreams and reality merging together. Harmonize through a variety of dreamy levels containing surprising challenges, hand-drawn art, and vibrant music without any intimidating overlays or interfaces.
Melatonin explores the relationship between the dreams we have when we’re asleep and the experiences we go through when we’re awake, through unique rhythm game levels. Hand-drawn in a colorful and detailed visual style, with music produced to flow hand-in-hand with the gameplay and visuals, you will piece together elements about the main character’s life as you dive deeper and deeper into their dreams at night.
– Discover over 20 dreamy levels spread across 5 chapters, with every level introducing a new way to follow the rhythm.
– Unlock Challenge Modes that will test your rhythm reflexes and skill.
– Experience Melatonin from a new perspective by unlocking fun level Mashups.
– Make the rhythm game level of your dreams with an easy to use Level Editor.
– Use Practice Mode to guide you through each level.
– Try out plenty of assist features if you’re feeling lost.
View the gameplay for Melatonin on Switch below.
Melatonin is currently located on the Switch eShop. Keep in mind that English is the only supported language.