Melty Blood: Type Lumina update out now (version 1.3.3), patch notes
Posted on August 30, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
Another update has been released for Melty Blood: Type Lumina, with players now having access to version 1.3.3.
Today’s update is largely about bug fixes. The game has addressed issues relating to a few characters, systems, modes, and more.
The full patch notes for the Melty Blood: Type Lumina version 1.3.3 update are as follows:
- Fixed a bug in the following characters
- Red Arcueid
- Blowback Edge Standing C cannot be guarded in mid-air
- Saber Fixed
- First Air Add→→ was prone to unintended triggering
- Blowback Edge Crouching B is easier to cancel
- Aerial ↓+B changed to be able to shield back on landing
- The following system bugs have been fixed
- Changed behavior when quickly pressing the D button twice
- Changed the behavior of shielding back in mid-air at low altitude
- Stopping time for shield failure guarding has been abolished.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the opponent to not start moving faster than the opponent when offsetting with a jump attack.
- Ground Throws
- Fixed a bug that prevented the throw from occurring at certain times.
- Combo System
- Fixed a bug in which the no-tech duration for ground-bouncing techniques did not decrease correctly according to the length of the sequence.
- Fixed a bug in which the process of increasing the no-tech duration of jump attacks was also applied to unique skills in the air
- Fixed a bug in which the no-tech duration was shorter in some cases than in previous versions.
- The following game mode bugs have been fixed
- Ranked Match
- Fixed a bug that caused Rapid Beat Type to return to default after training standby ended.
- Fixed a bug where Rapid Beat Type was not properly reflected when recording replays in network mode.
- Fixed other minor bugs.