Melty Blood: Type Lumina update out now (version 1.3.7), patch notes
Posted on October 11, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
A new Melty Blood: Type Lumina update is here – specifically version 1.3.7.
As part of the update, ten remastered music tracks have been added. Bug fixes and more are also included.
The full patch notes for the Melty Blood: Type Lumina version 1.3.7 update are as follows:
- adds 10 remastered tracks from Melty Blood: Actress Again (available in VERSUS, NETWORK, TRAINING, and GALLERY):
- Elegant Summer（遠野邸ホール・夜）
- The end of 1000 years（千年城ブリュンスタッド）
- Midnight Raider（無影公園）
- The theme of Arcueid（死角の辻）
- for Crimson Air（シュライン最上階・朱月）
- Obscure Zone（廃棄空間）
- Modernism Street（不夜の賑わい）
- improves the “COLOR CUSTOMIZE” and “STAGE SELECT” functions
- makes it so the “BOSS RUSH” final game can be retried
- makes it so “RANKED MATCH” matching results are displayed faster
- The following character defects have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused a successful Tech Throw to continue incorrectly.
- The following system bugs have been fixed
- Super Armor
- Fixed a problem in which Super Armor was sometimes not removed after receiving an armor break.
- Fixed an issue where a Shield Failure Guard would not occur correctly while shielding a multi-hit projectile attacks.
- RANKED MATCH
- In network mode rank matches, RP (rank points) are no longer increased or decreased by incorrect values.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
All players on Switch can access the new 1.3.7 update for Melty Blood: Type Lumina now.