Misc. A Tiny Tale gets new trailer
Posted on December 16, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
This week, Tinyware Games debuted a new trailer for Misc. A Tiny Tale, its upcoming 3D platformer for Switch. The video showcases some new mechanics from the Chibi Robo-inspired adventure.
If you’re interested in learning more about Misc. A Tiny Tale, check out the following overview:
Misc. A Tiny Tale is a celebration of classic style 3D Platformers. Experience a heartfelt adventure with Buddy and Bagboy, two tiny robots made from miscellaneous items. Hop through each chapter meeting a quirky cast of characters – all while collecting cogs and items to help bots around you.
- Classic style 3D Platforming fun.
- Stunning colorful visuals built from the ground up.
- Find and collect cogs to open up new chapters.
- Discover and help a wide cast of unique characters across your journey.
- Jump into underground platforming challenges to test your skills.
- Explore the world in adorable costumes found in each chapter.
- Spend your collected nuts at the “CanDo!” stores across each chapter.
Have a look at the new trailer for Misc. A Tiny Tale below.
Misc. A Tiny Tale is currently on track for a 2022 launch. For more information about the game, head on over to the official website here.