Monster Hunter Stories 2 update out now (version 1.5.0), patch notes
A new update for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin has gone live, bringing the game to version 1.5.0. It largely adds additional monsters, co-op quests, and subquests. Bug fixes are also included.
Below are the full patch notes for the Monster Hunter Stories 2 version 1.5.0 update:
Main Additions / Changes
- (High Difficulty) Fatalis
Note: This is a Co-Op Quest exclusive monster.
- Silver Rathalos
- Gold Rathian
Additional Co-Op Quests
- ★9 (Turn) Fatalis
- ★9 (Explore) Deviant Den
- ★9 (Explore) Rare/Subspecies Den
- ★9 (Slay) Silver Rathalos
- ★9 (Slay) Gold Rathian
- ★9 (Turn) Yin and Yang
- ★8 (Special) Whetting My Appetite
- ★8 Shining Silver Sun
- ★8 Full Golden Moon
- ★8 (Special) A Corny Request
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug that causes the player to enter into battle with Jade Barroth when they make contact with a Ruby Basarios in the “(Explore) Water Eggs” Co-Op Quest.
- Fixed a bug that prevents the player from moving when they use a Catavan Stand to travel to a different location immediately after breaking all the monster parts in the S. Elder’s Lair – Z6 trial.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
All Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin players can access today’s update now.
The game originally appeared on Switch this past July. You can read our review here.