Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin update out now (version 1.2.0), patch notes
The next notable update for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin is here. Capcom is now offering version 1.2.0.
New monsters, co-op quests, and subquests have been added. A couple of fixes have been implemented as well.
Below are the full patch notes:
Main Additions / Changes
- Kulve Taroth (Co-Op Quest Exclusive Monster)
- Hellblade Glavenus
- Boltreaver Astalos
Additional Co-Op Quests
- ★8 (Time) The Goddess of Gold
- ★8 (Explore) Fire Eggs
- ★8 (Explore) Thunder Eggs
- ★9 (Slay) Hellblade Glavenus
- ★9 (Slay) Boltreaver Astalos
- ★8 (Turn) Glavenus
- ★8 (Turn) Astalos
- ★4 (Special) Dealin’ for Dunkers
- ★8 Psychoblaze Black Knight
- ★8 Lightning Revolt
- ★8 (Special) Tantalizing Toe Beans
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- When out in the field only, a Monstie that has been given a gene that boosts attack power of one of the elements would change color depending on the Monstie’s elemental values. This has been fixed.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
If case you missed it, you can find a trailer showing off today’s update here.