Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Deluxe Edition update out now
A new update is now available for Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Deluxe Edition. The team has implemented Stalker Trial Leaderboards, crash fixes, and general bug fixes.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Stalker Trial Leaderboards are now live on the Nintendo Switch! See if you can beat the high scores of other players.
- Added failsafe for potential crash when AI is moving
- Fixed rare crash when travelling to the Under-Ark.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when leaving the game idle for several minutes after starting a new game
- Fixed Out Of Memory crash caused by fragmentation
- Fix for Treehugger crash.
- Fix for Ground Pound Crash
- Fixed an issue where a MedBot in a Pripp mission could vanish after reloading
- Fixed crash after Seed of Evil cutscenes
- Fixed possible softlock after pausing Jyko’s first cinema
- Fix for difficulty selection bug when overwriting savegames.
- Fix for Big Khan being able to damage himself with his own Flame Puke attack
- Fix for Big Khan’s Flame Puke not hitting the full grid
- Joker ability no longer taunts all enemies in the map, plus some other fixes with this.
- Fix for a rare bug that made the GUI vanish.
- Pyro’s damage VS preview is now consistent.
- Fixed a bug which allowed the player to get to the ark early with the SOE pre-made save.
- Fixed an issue where the music would stop playing
- Fixed a bug where the achievement Zone Master wouldn’t always be awarded
- Fix for ‘Doctor’ Artifact skill not granting the amount of health bonus as shown.
- Fix for Artifact skill costs in Pripp’s Bar.
- Fix for med-bots revive action not being interrupted under certain conditions.
- Fix for Magnus’ Puppeteer not being interrupted under certain conditions.
- Fix for infinite medkit pickup glitch on Sea Titans map.
- Credits music now loops.
- Fixed a bug where the “Select” button did not highlight when scrolling over options in the pause menu
- Ensured loading dice appear during long ark shop loads