Neon Abyss update out now (version 1.0.3)
Posted on September 23, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Neon Abyss has been updated to version 1.0.3. Highlights include a black screen fix, performance improvements, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
Nintendo Switch specific fixes:
- Fixed issue where remapped controls aren’t saved between sessions
- Fixed issue where character dissapears
- Fixed several community reported crashes
- Fixed issues where seeds weren’t saving
- Fixed some performance issues on bosses (performance will continue to be worked on in further patches)
- Fixed issue where remapped controls weren’t saving between sessions
Changes on all versions:
- Black screen after teleporting bug fix.
- No item in item room fix.
- Removed Vibrant Ball, Peter and Jack. (As we rework the pet system & pets)
- Fix for credits not scrolling.
- Saya animation bug fix.
- Fix for game being rate limited.
- Credits updated.
Neon Abyss is out now for Switch via the eShop.
Leave a Reply