New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja launch trailer
A new launch trailer has come in for New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja. Fans can get another look at the new entry in the action platforming series.
Learn more about the game with the following overview:
We’re back in the distant Past, when “Rock & Roll” was just about rocks and “Fast food”, a dinner that you couldn’t catch.
2 cave dudes named Joe & Mac live in a peaceful and cool village. Cool it was, until a bogus bunch of Neanderthal snatched all the village’s women.
It’s now up to Joe & Mac to save them all, and fight against deadly dinosaurs and carnivorous plants in this crazy and colorful action-platformer from Jurassic time, with completely redesigned graphics!
The HD version of this famous arcade game is still fun and quirky, but also longer, better, faster, stronger…
– MAKE YOUR WAY through this PRE-HYSTERICAL JUNGLE: Run, jump and fight through varied side-scrolling 2D stages in a true arcade game style
– A BRAND NEW DESIGN: Experience a full and faithful remake of the arcade original game with new graphics, new sounds, and better control for an unprecedented experience
– NEW MODES: 2 modes are on the menu, the arcade Mode (Remake) and an extended mode that will bring you a longer game experience.
– CO-OP MODE: one pre-historical dude may be not enough, ask a friend to play with you to share a stronger adventure.
– EACH MODE WILL HAVE NEW FEATURES: a training mode, a boss rush mode, a score attack mode and, to play faster than ever, a speedrun mode!
Have a look at the New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja launch trailer below.
New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja is available both physically and digitally on Switch.