Nintendo annual report reveals stats about its employees, salaries for Furukawa, Miyamoto, Takahashi
Posted on July 21, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News
Nintendo’s annual report provides some interesting information regarding its employees. We have a look at the average age, average salary, and more.
Here’s the full rundown as of March 31, 2020:
- Number of employees (persons): 2,395
- Average age (years): 39.2
- Average length of service (years): 13.9
- Average annual salary: 9,350,972 yen / 86,583 USD
1. Number of employees means the number of persons employed, excluding persons seconded from the Company to outside the Company, but including persons seconded to the Company from outside the Company.
2. Average annual salary is the amount paid inclusive of tax in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2020, including extra wages and bonuses
If that wasn’t enough, the salaries for president Shuntaro Furukawa as well as company directors Shigeru Miyamoto and Shinya Takahashi have been revealed. That data is as follows:
Shuntaro Furukawa: $2.4m ($0.73m basic + $1.67m bonus)
Shigeru Miyamoto: $1.8m ($0.67m basic + $1.13m bonus)
Shinya Takahashi: $1.24m ($0.11m basic + $1.13m bonus)