Nintendo Switch Sports update out now (version 1.4.0), patch notes
Posted on February 28, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
A new update for Nintendo Switch Sports just went out, with players having access to version 1.4.0.
A couple of highlights of the patch involve items. First, if you collect all the currently available items, a collection of items that you did not complete before will become available once per week. Also, special items can be obtained “by fulfilling certain conditions.”
The full patch notes for the Nintendo Switch Sports version 1.4.0 update are as follows:
- Reissued items have been added.
- If you collect all the currently available items, a collection of items that you did not complete before will become available (once per week only).
- You can now get special items by fulfilling certain conditions.
- An issue has been fixed related to calculation of Pro League results.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve the gameplay experience.
All players can download the new version 1.4.0 update for Nintendo Switch Sports now.