Nintendo to sell Sushi Striker’s opening and ending songs digitally next week
Sushi Striker’s opening and ending songs will be sold online starting next week, Nintendo has announced. This won’t just be limited to Japan, as you’ll be able to purchase the themes from around the world.
The following pieces of music will be offered:
– Sushi No. 1 / Musashi (CV: Yuuki Yonai)
– Let’s! Kururin World / Musashi (CV: Rie Takahashi)
– Sushi No. 1 (Instrumental), / Musashi (CV: Yuuki Yonai)
– Let’s! Kururin World (Instrumental) / Musashi (CV: Rie Takahashi)
These options will also be available:
– High-res (bundle) – 1,100 yen
– High-res (single song) – 540 yen
– Bundle – 750 yen
– Single song – 250 yen
The songs above will go on sale starting May 30.