One Strike coming to Switch this week
Posted on June 4, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
One Strike is heading to Switch this week as a digital download, QubicGames has announced. The company ported the original game that was created by Retro Reactor.
Here’s some information about One Strike as well as a trailer:
Only one strike settles the duel, master the fighting style of each warrior to outsmart your opponents. Challenge your friends or the AI in easy, medium or hard mode.
6 fighters in medieval Japan:
– Kenji the honorable samurai and his katana
– Hinode the ninja striking her Sai weapons at the speed of light
– Soujirou the monk wielding his long-range Nodashi
– Hangaku the fastest girl in the East with her Kusarigama
– Bai Long the Chinese veteran and his proud Kwan dao
– Tomoe the killer with her sharp Wakizashi
– One Life: just like in real life, you’ve got only one
– Arcade: you get 5 lives to train with your character
– Team Duel: put together your best team of 3 warriors
– Tournament: up to 8 players (AI or real person) fight for the final victory!
The game lets you consult your achievements at any time.
One Strike will cost $4.99 / €4.99. Those who own Robonauts, Astro Bears Party or Pirates: All Aboard! can save 50%.
Source: QubicGames PR