Overcooked! All You Can Eat online update out now, patch notes
Team17 and Ghost Town Games have readied what they’re calling the first online update for Overcooked! All You Can Eat. It addresses player concerns about unstable matchmaking and online play. Additionally, various fixes are included.
The full patch notes for the Overcooked! All You Can Eat online update are as follows:
- Fixed a crash occurring when entering the Overcooked 1 Intro Apocalypse in a 4-player online session.
- Fix for empty slot names appearing as Slot 1, even in spaces Slot 2 & 3 for clients in an online session.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to join an online game as the fourth player when their T17 ID was over a certain character limit.
- Fixes for players receiving multiple errors when accessing Arcade areas of the game.
- Fixed an issue where the player is left in a blank lobby if they choose to retry matchmaking after all clients leave an arcade lobby, if they had selected a theme beforehand.
- Fixed an issue where the last remaining player in an online campaign session was left with a single chef – players are now given a second chef to continue playing on.
- Fixed an issue where the player was left in an empty arcade lobby if all clients left when matchmaking was completed.
All players can access the Overcooked! All You Can Eat online update now.