Overwatch hosting Lunar New Year 2020 event
Blizzard is celebrating the Year of the Rat with a new Lunar New Year 2020 event. It’s now live on Switch with exclusive rewards.
Here’s a rundown of the event, along with a trailer:
NEW GAME MODE: CTF BLITZ
- Capture the Flag returns to the Arcade for Lunar New Year!
- CTF Blitz is a modified version of Capture the Flag we’re introducing with the Lunar patch this year.
- The flags are much closer than before – they are at the locations that overtime games typically go to.
- Instead of 3 captures, you need 6 to win!
- Weekly Challenges are back for Lunar New Year, allowing you to unlock limited-time rewards by winning nine games.
- Rewards include an array of player icons, sprays, and Epic skins!
- Week 1: Monk Doomfist (Epic)
- Week 2: Ancient Bronze Winston (Epic)
- Week 3: Paper Cutting Wrecking Ball (Epic)
- 4 Legendary Skins
- Opera Brigitte
- Face Changer Sombra
- Mask Dancer Moira
- Samul Nori Lucio
- 3 Epic Skins
- Player Icons, Emotes, Sprays
The Lunar New Year 2020 event will be live until February 6.
Source: Blizzard PR