Pato Box arrives on Switch next month
Posted on June 26, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Though an official announcement hasn’t been made just yet, it looks like Pato Box will be finding its way to Switch next month. A listing on the European eShop shows a release date of July 9.
Pato Box, a game that takes inspiration from Punch-Out!!, first made it to Steam earlier in the year. The Switch version will support motion controls.
We have the following information on Pato Box, along with a trailer:
Test your reflexes as you fight your way through an evil corporation in search of retribution.
Uncover their deepest secrets by exploring thrilling 3D environments with a graphic novel/comic book art style.
Find the henchmen who took your dream away in an action-packed and fast-paced fights that will test you to the limit as a true boxing champion!
Will you chicken out or learn how to DUCK?
– Find the truth on Story Mode, a single player adventure filled with surprises and 3D environments as well as 2D boss fights!
– Fight your way through Arcade Mode, defeat all the bosses as fast as possible one at a time or all in a row with a special boss at the end!
– Challenging and surreal 2D fights with a comic book art style.
– Motion control support that will make you the real boxing champion!
– Amazing soundtrack by Controvol that will fill you with adrenaline.
Source: Switch eShop