Pecaminosa – La Soiree free content update announced
Posted on September 7, 2021 by Ervin in News, Switch eShop
Cereal Games and Badland Publishing have announced that police action RPG Pecaminosa will be receiving a free content update soon. Here are the details on the new epilogue, La Soiree:
The content update for the Action-RPG noir by Cereal Games closes the main case of the game and introduces new zones, new mini-games, a new boss and several alternative endings.
John Souza has been through (literal!) hell, but he still needs to tie one loose end: find out what really happened to his old partner Brian Sullivan.
On each stone turned to find Brian, the ex-detective will find traces to a clandestine network of human organ betting, and will have to play with his heart on his sleeve to win against tyranny and the immor(t)ality of Pecaminosa’s most elite citizens.
Something very threatening hangs in Pecaminosa’s air, and it’s not syphilis. It is something sordid, tyrannical and visceral that Brian Sullivan was investigating before he vanished nad it points to the highest strata of the city’s society. Time to “discipline” the elite, find Sully and get the answers to every question unanswered.
La Soirée main features:
- New areas and characters: There’s new places to investigate and more characters to interact with. You just have to avoid dying.
- New minigames: on top of Blackjack, now there’s Poker and Slot Machines at casinos! Spending or winning… A simple matter of talent and perspective.
- Boss Battles: A new, unkown and fearsome boss awaits. And he looks pretty confident…
- Different endings: You own the story… But how you read it, will dictate its ending.
- Epilogue: Close the case. See the whole picture. Tie up the losse ends of a surpriseing nad supernatural story that will prove to you just how weak the flesh is…
- Two or more tries at jokes: We keep trying…
No release date has been confirmed for the La Soiree content, but Cereal Games has stated that it is coming soon.
Source: Badland Publishing PR