Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition Switch update out now (version 2.56.00), patch notes
Posted on December 3, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Versus Evil has issued a significant update for Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition. Weighing in at 2.5GB, version 2.56.00 is intended to address a bunch of player feedback since release.
Below are the full patch notes:
Top Community Issues:
- Grey screen visual corruption of the game. It should also repair the issue for the players that have already experienced this issue, not just for the new players.
- Graphic corruption (HUD, UI) as related issue of grey screen.
- Improved stability.
- Pathfinding in some areas was improved.
- Icon corruption in inventory was fixed.
- Game now generates autosave before loading screen.
- Will-O’-Wisp in the Temple of Eothas flickering during the pause.
- VFX that shows the outline of nearby objects.
- Long tooltips in Cyclopedia were not scaled properly.
- Stuck weapons under the feet after taking items from fallen companion.
Spells/Skills and Items fixes
- Hatchets did not apply deflection bonus.
- Weapon and Shield style did not apply bonus deflection or reflex bonuses.
- Modal effects did not apply their bonuses.
- Bonuses from in-game effects were not applied.
- Fine/Exceptional/Superb enchants did not apply their bonuses.
- “Afflictions” status effects were not applied.
- Missile and Dart traps in Galvino’s Workshop behavior was fixed.