Pine update out now (version 1.05)
Posted on February 23, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The open-world adventure game Pine recently received another significant update on Switch. With version 1.05, Twirlbound improved the performance and visuals, added a camera sensitivity setting, and more.
Below are the patch notes in full:
– Improved performance
– Improved visuals (brightness, contrast, colors)
– Increased size of some UI
– Forced quest unlock when stuck
– Ancient Stables loading issue fix
– Camera sensitivity setting
– and more!