With Pixel Cafe dropping on Switch this week, a new wave of gameplay is now available. Fans can get a look at the arcade time manager and visual novel hybrid.
Learn more about it in the following overview:
Dive into this captivating blend of an arcade time manager and visual novel. Help a small-town girl navigate life in a big city, and take part in her coming-of-age story as she forges connections, overcomes difficulties, and struggles to find her worth.
- Uncover Hidden Tales: Explore Karstok, a city stuck between a socialist past and a capitalist future. Go on an emotional journey as you form connections with your bosses and clients in this beautifully crafted pixel art world.
- Master the Art of Coffee and Cooking: Perfect your coffee-making and cooking skills on your professional journey through 10 wildly different bars. Keep your customers satisfied as you learn new recipes and adapt to sub-optimal working conditions. Sounds too easy? Challenge one of the 50 optional Nightmare levels. Their hellish difficulty will surely hunt you in your dreams.
- Decorate Your House: Breathe new life into your Grandma’s old house. Buy furniture and unlock posters to decorate it and truly make it your own.
- Experience the Emotional Journey: Witness an emotionally gripping narrative that spans three generations. Explore both the past and present through Pixel’s eyes and see how memories of her Grandparents shaped her life.
- A Unique Soundtrack: Immerse yourself in the game’s atmosphere while listening to the captivating, original soundtrack by Arkadiusz Reikowski, featuring a diverse range of genres and emotions.
Get a look at the Pixel Cafe gameplay below.
Pixel Cafe is live on the Switch eShop. It has support for English, Japanese, French, German, and Chinese (Traditional).