Pokémon Café Mix update out now (version 1.80.0)
An update has gone live for Pokemon Cafe Mix, bringing the version number to 1.80.0 — New content is now available as a result, including new orders and a new game mode. Check out the full patch notes after the break:
- New orders are now available!
- Refined Master Café Mode
- You will play in an order that is randomly selected. The current orders in Master Café Mode will also be selected at random.
- The order number will start from 1 and will end at 999, but it is possible to continue playing.
- Once you finish the Master Café Mode, the order number will reset. The next time you reach Master Café Mode, the order number will restart from 1.
- The order reached that is displayed in your profile and friend list will not reset. It will show the highest number of order you’ve reached from completing multiple orders in a row in Master Café Mode.
- Item and acorn exchange feature
- You can exchange your acorns for boosters and puzzle powers in the shop.
- You can switch between products on the acorn exchange tab to exchange for an item.
- You can exchange for an item even if you have one or more of that item.
- An item set allows you to exchange multiple items. Note: You cannot make an exchange that results in exceeding the max number of 999 items.