Pokemon GO details October 2022 Community Day with Litwick
We have information about the October 2022 Community Day for Pokemon GO, which will feature Litwick, the Ghost/Fire Type, Candle Pokemon. The event is planned for Saturday, October 15, 2022, from 2 PM to 5 PM local time.
Continue on below for the full breakdown of the October 2022 Community Day for Pokemon GO with Litwick.
- Featured Attack: Evolve Lampent (Litwick’s Evolution) during the event or up to five hours afterward to get a Chandelure that knows the Charged Attack Poltergeist.
- Community Day Special Research: For US$1.00 (or equivalent pricing tier), Trainers can purchase or gift tickets to access the Litwick Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Trick of the Light.
- Community Day Bonuses (2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m local time)
- 3× Catch XP, 2× Catch Candy, 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy from catching Pokémon
- 3 hr Lure Modules, 3 hr Incense, snapshot surprise
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day*
- Trades made will require 50% less Stardust*
- Bonus Battle Raids (5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time)
- Trainers who defeat Lampent in a four-star Raid Battle will see more Litwick appearing in a 300-meter radius around the Gym for 30 minutes.
- Litwick that appear under these circumstances will have the same chance of appearing as a Shiny Pokémon as those that appear during October Community Day’s three-hour event period.
Pokemon GO is currently up on mobile via iOS and Android. Further details about the upcoming Pokemon GO Community Day are published on Niantic’s blog here.
Source: Niantic PR