Pokemon GO reveals Mythic Blade event, Keldeo to be added
Pokemon GO has pulled back the curtain on a new Mythic Blade event, which will add Keldeo to the game. This can be accessed as part of the exclusive Special Research story, Something Extraordinary, for $7.99.
The upcoming event will kick off on December 6, 2022, at 10 AM. It will last until Sunday, December 11, 2022, at 8 PM local time.
We have the full rundown on the Pokemon GO Mythic Blade event with Keldeo below.
- Special Research – For US$7.99 (or equivalent pricing tier), Trainers can purchase or gift tickets to access the Mythic Blade–exclusive Special Research story, Something Extraordinary, to access the following encounters and rewards:
- Pokémon Debuts: Keldeo, the Colt Pokémon, will make its Pokémon GO debut in its Ordinary Form.
- Increased Incense Encounters: The following Pokémon will appear more frequently when Trainers use Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense):
- Machop*, Hitmonlee*, Hitmonchan*, Hitmontop*, Beldum*, Tympole*, Ferroseed*
- Pokémon Debut – Crabrawler, the Boxing Pokémon, will make its debut.
- Encounters – Trainers can encounter the following through:
- Wild Encounters
- Mankey*, Machop*, Hitmonlee*, Hitmonchan*, Hitmontop*, Combusken, Makuhita*, Meditite*, Monferno
- If Trainers are lucky: Poliwrath, Crabrawler
- One-Star Raids: Meditite*, Buizel*, Timburr*, Tympole*
- Three-Star Raids: Poliwrath, Aerodactyl*, Skarmory*, Breloom
- Five-Star Raids:
- Virizion* (Dec. 1 at 10:00 a.m. – Dec. 8 at 10:00 a.m. local time)
- Terrakion* (Dec. 8 at 10:00 a.m. – Dec. 15 at 10:00 a.m. local time)
- Mega Raids: Mega Aggron*
- Featured Attacks:
- Terrakion caught during the event will know the Sacred Sword attack.
- Ticket-holding Trainers that catch Keldeo during Something Extraordinary will be able to learn the Sacred Sword attack.
- Field Research
- Galarian Farfetch’d*, Hitmonlee*, Hitmonchan*, Hitmontop*
- Collection Challenge – Complete the challenges to receive one Fast TM and one Charged TM.*If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!