Pokemon GO Sustainability Week 2022 to introduce Oranguru and Shiny Cherubi
Posted on April 14, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News
Niantic today announced details for its Sustainability Week 2022 event in Pokemon GO, which will include the debuts of Oranguru and Shiny Cherubi. The event will take place between Wednesday, April 20, 2022, at 10 AM to Monday, April 25, 2022, at 8 PM local time.
The lineup of activities and bonuses for Sustainability Week 2022 in Pokemon GO include:
- Pokémon Debuts – For the first time in Pokémon GO, Trainers will be able to encounter Oranguru, the Sage Pokémon, and Shiny Cherubi.
- Help Plant Trees – For every Trainer who adventures 5 km during April Community Day (April 23), Niantic will plant a tree (up to 100,000 trees).
- Timed Research – Available only on Saturday, April 23 at 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time. Each phase will require Trainers to adventure 1 km, with its completion earning Trainers an encounter with Cherubi.
- Event bonuses – 2x XP for spinning PokéStops and a free Mossy Lure Module available in the shop
- Collection Challenge – Complete the nature-inspired Collection Challenge to earn a Mossy Lure Module and 15 Great Balls. Two of the Pokémon – Gloom and Weepinbell – will only appear when you use a Mossy Lure Module.
- Trainers will be able to encounter the following Pokémon through:
- Wild encounters – Oddish*, Grimer*, Turtwig*, Grotle, Cherubi*, Trubbish*, Ferroseed*, Oranguru; If Trainers are lucky: Venusaur*, Phantump
- Hatching 7 km Eggs – Alolan Diglett*, Larvitar*, Cherubi*, Oranguru
- Field Research – Turtwig*, Cherubi*, Snivy*, Trubbish*, Chespin, Phantump; If Trainers are lucky: Mega Energy for Venusaur or Abomasnow
- Mossy Lure Modules – Gloom, Weepinbell, Chikorita*, Sunkern*, Grotle, Cherubi*, Sewaddle; If Trainers are lucky: Alolan Diglett*, Bellossom, Nincada**If Trainers are lucky, they might encounter a Shiny one.
More information about Pokemon GO’s Sustainability Week 2022 featuring Oranguru and Shiny Cherubi can be found here.