Pokemon Masters EX update out now (version 2.1.0)
Posted on September 28, 2020 by Bryce(@brodee922) in Mobile
A new Pokemon Masters update (version 2.1.0) is out to download on iOS and Android devices and it alters some stamina and gem costs. The full details of this roughly 39MB update is included below.
- Some screens in the game now allow you to switch between tabs showing your Pokémon hatched from Eggs and your other Sync Pairs.
- Added a new Ticket Scout and the items needed to use the scout.
- Added new Notes to the Notes section of the Purchase Gems screen.
- Changed the layout of the area selection screen for Story Events.
- Note: In this update, changes were made to the layout of the area selection screen for the current Story Event: Family Ties. No changes were made to the event’s features or content.
- The amount of stamina required for each battle in the Sync Orb Area has been unified to 10.
- When using gems to replenish stamina, the number of gems required will always be 40, and stamina can be replenished a maximum of 10 times.
- Note: These changes will be reflected as of September 29, 2020 at 11:00 p.m.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.