Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield hosting special Dracovish distribution for a limited time
In celebration of the Pokemon 2022 European International Championships, fans can get their hands on a special code for Dracovish.
Back in 2020, Marco Silva won the Oceania International Championships. Dracovish was on his team to help secure that victory, and this is the same creature that’s now a part of today’s distribution.
Dracovish comes in at level 50. It has the moves Fishious Rend, Rock Slide, Crunch, and Dragon Rush. Its ability is Strong Jaw and it’s holding Choice Scarf.
Follow the steps below to claim Dracovish in Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield:
1. Launch Pokemon Sword/Shield
2. Select Mystery Gift on the X menu
3. Select Get a Mystery Gift
4. Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet
5. Enter your password (EU1C2022G1FT)
6. Watch as the gift arrives in your game
7. Be sure to save your game
You can get involved with the Dracovish distribution for Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield until April 25, 2022.
Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield are currently available on Switch. Both titles originally launched on the system in 2019.
Let us know if you plan on redeeming the new distribution for Dracovish.