PowerA making Blood Moon Zelda Switch controller
PowerA is adding another option to its lineup of Switch controllers. The “Blood Moon Zelda” version should be released next month.
It goes without saying, but the design here is based on Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The wireless controller apparently supports up to 30 hours of gameplay on a single charge.
Here’s some additional information and photos:
Officially licensed by Nintendo, this PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller for Nintendo combines beauty and performance. Each rechargeable controller features world-class art, along with awesome gaming features. Program two mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons on-the-fly, tilt your way through turns with motion controls, and enjoy up to 30 hours of gameplay on a single charge. So great, you may never want to put it down. Includes a 10ft (3m) USB-C charge cable, plus PowerA backs all products for 2-years to reinforce quality commitment. Can be used when Nintendo Switch is docked or undocked. Does not support HD rumble, IR, or amiibo NFC. Multiple variables affect battery life estimate.
– Wireless Controller with Bluetooth 5.0 Technology + rechargeable lithium-ion battery: up to 30 hours per charge
– Two mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons + Embedded anti-friction Rings for smooth thumbstick control
– Superior ergonomics for hours of comfortable gaming + classic intuitive Nintendo button layout
– Low battery warning LED indicator + Includes 10ft (3M) USB-C charge cable
– Wireless gaming Controller Officially Licensed for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite + two-year limited warranty – visit PowerA.Com/support
PowerA’s Blood Moon Zelda Switch controller is on track for August 15. Amazon has pre-orders here.
Nintendo Everything is a participant in the Amazon affiliate program. The website may receive a partial commission through orders placed with this retailer.