PowerA releasing “Link Watercolor” wireless controller for Switch
PowerA isn’t slowing down on releasing new controllers for Switch, and retailer listings have now revealed that a new design is inbound for the Zelda series, with a specific focus on Link.
The “Link Watercolor” controller can be used wirelessly. It features two mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons and up to 30 hours of gameplay on a single charge via “a potent internal lithium-ion rechargeable 900mAh battery.” A 10ft (3m) USB-C charge cable is included, and PowerA says it “backs all products for 2-years to reinforce quality commitment.” Although both docked and undocked play is supported, note that HD Rumble, IR, and amiibo support are note included.
Here’s the full rundown of features:
- Wireless controller with Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery: Up to 30 hours per charge*
- Two mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons
- Embedded anti-friction rings for smooth thumbstick control
- Superior ergonomics for hours of comfortable gaming
- Intuitive Nintendo button layout
- Low battery warning LED indicator
- Includes 10ft (3m) USB-C charge cable
- Wireless gaming controller officially licensed for Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch (OLED model) and Nintendo Switch Lite
- Two-year limited warranty – visit PowerA.com/Support
And below are a few photos showing off the Link Watercolor PowerA wireless controller for Switch:
According to Amazon, PowerA’s new Switch controller is due out on August 5, 2022. You can put in a pre-order here.