PowerSlave: Exhumed to be sold physically on Switch
PowerSlave: Exhumed is getting a physical release on Switch, Limited Run Games revealed today. Fans will be able to obtain the title later this year.
PowerSlave: Exhumed made its first appearance on Switch in digital format back in February. More information about the game can be found below.
PowerSlave: Exhumed is a KEX Engine port of the classic console game perfectly blending both the PlayStation & Saturn versions
Destination: The ancient Egyptian city of Karnak. Alien forces possessing horrifying powers have sealed off the once thriving community from all outside contact. As a covert operations specialist, you have been trained for all forms of contingencies. Nothing can prepare you, however, for the nightmare you are about to enter…
– First Person Viewpoint Action
– 20 Plus Levels of Non-stop gameplay through an ancient Egyptian city and the tomb of the Pharaoh Ramses
– Real time fully 3D rendered gameplay allows you to move between floors within a single level
– Cross bridges and swim through underwater grottos
– With just a machete to start, search for 6 other weapons including hand grenades, a flame thrower, an M-60 machine gun, and a magical cobra staff.
– Dynamic lighting creates stunning visual effects.
Limited Run Games says it’ll have more on the physical release for PowerSlave: Exhumed in the future.