Prison Architect: Nintendo Switch Edition update out now (version 1.0.6)
Posted on September 24, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Prison Architect: Nintendo Switch Edition has been updated, bringing the game to version 1.0.6. The construction and management simulation game has received a few new features in addition to improvements and fixes.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Island Generator: You can now drag a rectangle over the open water and an island will be generated.
- Expanded Map start option: on new games, you can now choose the “Land expansion” option to start with an already expanded map, with adjacent land or sea purchased.
- Expanding an Island map: When expanding an Island map, a pop-up will give the choice to have only water or generated Islands.
Improvements and Fixes:
- Checkpoints will no longer cause issues with prisoner pathing.
- Improvements – Searchpoint now ignore entities leaving the map
- A set of quick islands and land stamps have been added.
- The food supply system and food delivery have been improved.
- Improved the Helicopter notifications, so it no longer causes performance drops.
- Improved the guards’ AI when they are idle.
- Solved the issue that caused Firefighter’s truck riding on the water after dismissing a helicopter on Island map.
- Fixed an issue where sinks close to the walls could be used as a door.
- When assigning a yard, a warning will no longer appear saying that it needs to be enclosed.
- Docks can now be attached to a road on connected islands.
- Fixed an issue that prevented boat docks to be placed when a bridge would cause a path collision
- Players can now build bridges above helipads.
- Fixed an issue with bridges that still were functional after dumping/destroying a part of the bridge.
- Fixed an issue with checkpoints that caused prisoners to stop working.
- Fixed an issue with checkpoints where every search counted as an unnecessary search, which could cause an increase in prisoner’s temperature.
- Characters will no longer have mismatched hands.
- Elite Ops Team is not included in Danger Level factors.
- Fixed an issue where Capacitor and Power Switch would not conducting electricity when rotating them.
- Solved the issue where warden can go beyond the map in Warden mode.
- Fixed an issue with supplies deliveries that was causing items to keep getting delivered every hour.
- Fixed an issue with visitation booths not being used by visitors or prisoners.
- Prisoners will no longer be able to walk through the visitation booth.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the danger level to go higher than medium, and that stopped riots from starting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the laundry machine from working correctly.
- Fixed various issues causing game crashes.
Prison Architect: Nintendo Switch Edition is out now for Switch on the eShop.