Prison Architect: Nintendo Switch Edition update out now (version 1.0.9), patch notes
Posted on March 27, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A new 1.0.9 update has gone out for Prison Architect: Nintendo Switch Edition. There are a whole lot of bug fixes and improvements here, all of which have been fully detailed in the patch notes.
Here’s the full rundown of the update:
- The toggle for staff alerts in the options menu is fixed.
- Contraband Staff Alert is now triggered by contraband found in the last 24 hours, which helps with the Staff Alert being shown for a long time after taking measures.
- Improved the system for updating players on Grants and Staff Alerts.
- Fixed issue with advisor staff alerts showing up despite that staff member not being hired.
- Fixed an issue that reduced the progress of the “Green Energy Goal 6” if prisoners died.
- Garbage is no longer transported to Recycling Bins.
- Green Energy Goal 9 no longer displays “$0 On Completion” instead of “In Progress”.
- The game will no longer show Going Green programs and contraband for players who don’t own the DLC.
- Farmers will no longer continue to replant crops after removing the Shed from Farming Rooms.
- Fixed odd behavior that occurred when a Shed was shared between 2 rooms.
- Fixed Crop Distribution UI Bugs. Improved percentage rounding.
- Fixed an issue that prevented produce from stacking together.
- Improved the behavior of prisoners producing Herbs.
- The gardener could plant flowers outside of the Flower Garden room.
- Control hints are no longer cut off in the Farming Work pop-up.
- Reduced probability for seed growth.
- Going green exportable items now counts as valid exports.
- Prisoners will no longer only plant flowers when it is a High Priority task.
- The shed can now be placed back after trying to move it to 1 tile or rotating it.
- The player is no longer able to sell seed from the farmer’s hands during the “Plant Crop” Action.
- Prisoners would not plant flowers if seeds are located in different Sheds.
- Fixed issue with empty fields popping up in farming rooms after searches due to damaged crops not being replaced in some instances.
- The Workmen no longer spread fertilizer after searching crops when the “Automatic Fertilizer” option is on.
- Continuous fertilizer will no longer cause repeat orders when it’s already fertilized a plant.
- Plants and Fertilizers bought automatically via Continuous Planting/Fertilizer had incorrect prices
- Compost Fertilizer could be placed on top of any outdoor flooring.
- Fixed issue that caused undelivered packs of seeds or Fertilizer to be sold with a profit every time the truck leaves the map.
- Reduced the ratio of organic waste turned into fertilizer.
- Auto Harvesters are no longer able to travel on water/out of the room/out of world bound.
- Fixed an issue that caused farmers to ignore crops around an Auto Harvester’s work area.
- Fixed Auto Harvesters being shifted after purchasing a land expansion.
- Auto Harvester is now built with the Electrical Cables underneath.
- Auto Harvester & Auto Scythe can no longer be used to harvest trees is Fruit Orchard.
Energy & Transformers
- Fixed: Transformers don’t output energy if the direction is right to left due to the wrong output cell calculation.
- Fixed damaged transformers still function normally.
- Fixed: Green Power Sources error message “Transformers must not be on the same circuit” when being overloaded, even if there is only in the circuit.
- The error message “Overloaded, remove electrical items or add more green energy sources” no longer disappears after a few seconds.
- The cable near the Power Switch no longer disappear when moving it.
- Fixed: Dismantling a Transformer or another Green Power Source that is built next to another Green Power Source will make it lose the electrical wire that it originally came with.
- All Green Power sources that are on the same circuit with a standard source now overload instead of only one.
- Fix: Preen Power generator does not connect to the transformer if it is moved one tile.
- Now it’s not possible to build 12 batteries around a transformer.
- [+] Added in the concept of a battery to the solar lights that discharge over time, and turn off when completely discharged.
- Fixed soft-lock due to 0 prisoner at the end of escape mode victory.
- Prisoners can no longer emerge from tunnels they have created on the road. To emerge from a tile, it now has to be both secure and not part of the road.
- Fixed Cash Balance display overflow bug. Visually the Balance has been capped to show a max of $2B.
- Some minor language updates.
- The tray dispenser now uses 1×1 tiles.
- Selling flooring cannot be cancelled anymore and will happen instantly to be more aligned with other forms of selling.
- Players are no longer able to build Outdoor Objects in certain Quick Build Indoor rooms.
- Dogs are now laid on top of morgue slabs when dead.
- Helicopter exports now work properly.
- Small serving tables can now be placed outside.
- Fixed “Sell object” icon for landscape and doors menus.
- Dismantled objects can now be sold with the “Sell Object” tool.
- Placing water under a room now removes the room.
- Fixed problem where people got stuck sometimes after using the ferry boat.
- Some types of walls were missing padding on the inside walls of Padded Cells.
- Fixed problem where laundry basket doesn’t get moved back to the Laundry.
- Fridges and tall fridges in storage rooms can now only store food.
- Tooltip for legendary prisoners now shows up properly.
- Fixed issue with programs being able to be rescheduled into rooms without required equipment.
- Fixed issue with objects not being stored in crates on the storage shelf.
- Sell options across all submenus should now act identically to each other, regardless of the submenu they are in.
- Fixed: Moving a water valve that’s turned off retains function on the original tile.
- The Paper Lantern will now give light.
- Fixed prisoners standing on the spot during a “Free Time” regime slot.
- Fixed: Reform rating for individual prisoners is always displayed at 200%.
- Fixed crash when dismissing a Supply truck that’s outside of the map.
- Fixed crash when trying to load premade save on any of the new maps.