Project Starship X out for Switch in January
Posted on December 7, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Project Starship X was announced for Switch earlier this year, and we now have a release date. Panda Indie Studio has teamed up with Eastasiasoft for the release, which is scheduled for January 27, 2021.
We’ve got the following overview and trailer for the game:
Project Starship is back with a wacky take on cosmic horror. In this rogue-lite shooter, you’ll take the role of the tentacled-yet-hip Swagthulhu as you CRASH-KILL comical abominations in flashy 16-bit style! With multi-purpose dodge mechanics and tons of crazy pick-ups, you’ll be able to crash your ship straight through the enemy and emerge unscathed. Project Starship X celebrates genre conventions by turning them upside-down!
– Discover 14 levels with unique themes, 5 in each playthrough.
– Use tank modules, bowling, throwable items, bombs, spoons and more!
– Experience Mad Events that remix the action!
– Challenge a variety of modes to put your skills to the test.
– Enjoy unlimited replay value with procedurally generated elements.
– Get in the mood with a pumping soundtrack and screen shake effects!
Project Starship X will support English, Italian, and Japanese language options.
Source: Eastasiasoft PR