Puzzle & Dragons: Nintendo Switch Edition update out now (version 1.0.2), patch notes
Posted on March 29, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A new update for Puzzle & Dragons: Nintendo Switch Edition is now available, with GungHo having just started distribution of version 1.0.2. It lets players can control settings during Solo Play battles, includes better support for left-handed players, and more.
The full patch notes for the Puzzle & Dragons: Nintendo Switch Edition version 1.0.2 update are as follows:
1. Control settings may now be changed during Solo Play battles!
2. PvP Mode button controls bonus added!
Players who use button controls exclusively to move Orbs and activate skills, etc., will receive a 20,000-point bonus at the results screen.
3. LL-sized monsters resized to 70% in Custom Mode!
LL monster size has been revised to 70%, allowing them to be included in battles alongside S or M sized monsters.
4. Custom Mode monster placement controls have been revised!
Monster placement within the battle edit screen has been made more intuitive.
5. Handedness Support added (left/right)!
The Control Options menu now includes puzzle control settings intended to better support left-handed players.
6. Additional bug fixed and miscellaneous improvements have been made.
All players can download the Puzzle & Dragons: Nintendo Switch Edition update now. The game itself is currently available for purchase on the eShop.