The strategy RPG Rainbow Skies came to Switch this week, and we have new gameplay. Footage shows the intro, battles, and more.
Everything you need to know about the title can be found in the following overview:
Rainbow Skies is a strategy RPG presented in vibrant isometric style! Immerse yourself in a colorful world filled to the brim with murky dungeons and traditional turn-based battles. Tamable monsters and a variety of weapons, equipment and skills offer you a wide range of customization and character development possibilities. Tons of side quests, lively towns and exciting secrets to discover will keep you coming back for more!
• Follow the story of three young heroes and discover the value of friendship!
• Discover a vibrant world filled with memorable friends and foes.
• Engage in tactical turn-based combat and execute devastating skills!
• Breed and level up a wide variety of monsters to add to your party.
• Upgrade characters, weapons, equipment and battle skills!
• Dig up hidden treasures and find other valuable collectibles.
• Play a variety of mini games, including a turn-based fishing game!
Have a look at the Rainbow Skies gameplay below.
Rainbow Skies is currently available digitally on the Switch eShop. It has English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish languages.