Re:Legend releasing in Spring 2021, first snippet of Switch footage
Posted on November 30, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
505 Games and Magnus Games have provided an update on Re:Legend, the cooperative multiplayer and single-player JRPG adventure title. It’s now confirmed for release on Switch in Spring 2021.
Going along with today’s release window update, 505 Games showed off the first-ever look at gameplay from the upcoming Switch version. We have that below, along with more information about the title in general.
Re:Legend has players awaken as a legendary hero in the world of Ethia, washed ashore on Vokka Island with amnesia. In a quest to regain memory, players must learn to survive by cultivating land, breeding and catching fish, befriending the locals, expanding the village and crafting weaponry for combat scenarios. Capturing and training Magnus, magical monsters inhabiting Ethia, is paramount to adventuring across the land while facing a host of threatening challenges, regaining memories, and finding even more powerful Magnus to recruit and utilize.
Key Features of Re:Legend include:
– Create your hero to fit your personal taste with a plethora of customization options
– Tame and grow your Magnus, impacting their evolution into powerful creatures
– Farm the land and the sea by cultivating crops, catching fish and maintaining fisheries
– Fight menacing enemies with a variety of crafted weapons and your Magnus
– Master your skills through practice, with skillsets including logging, crafting, combat and more
– Socialize with villagers, join festivals, make new friends and even find love
– Play by yourself in single-player mode or with up to three friends in multiplayer co-op mode
Source: 505 Games PR