Retro arcade-style shooter Many Faces out on Switch this week
Posted on May 25, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Eastasiasoft and developer WANZUNGDEV have announced that Many Faces, a retro arcade-style shooter, is heading to Switch this week. A release is planned for May 28.
Here’s an overview of Many Faces, along with a trailer:
Many Faces is a casual yet challenging platformer that rewards quick thinking and accurate gunslinging. With more than 50 randomized levels, over a dozen enemy face types and 7 bosses that could show up in any order, every playthrough is unique. Players can also pick up a variety of hats to alter their abilities or modify their firearm.
Adding even more spice to the mix, the 8-bit soundtrack from various artists is shuffled with each run. This is an experience that celebrates classic arcade action and indie imagination in every facet, from its pixel art presentation to unpredictable gameplay mechanics.
• Take on 50+ randomized levels, 17 in each playthrough.
• Dodge hazards to stay in the fight!
• Fight more than a dozen enemy face types, each with unique movement and attack patterns.
• Overcome 7 challenging bosses in unpredictable order.
• Wear hats to gain unique abilities or gun modifications.
• Get pumped with a varied and nostalgic 8-bit soundtrack!
Many Faces will be sold on Switch via the eShop for $4.99 / €4.99.
Source: Eastasiasoft PR