Retro-inspired puzzle platformer 112th Seed arriving on Switch next week
Posted on July 27, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Eastasiasoft announced today that it will be bringing 112th Seed to Switch this week. The retro-inspired puzzle platformer, made by Nerd Games and Slider Games, is due out on August 6.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
In a future where Earth has become uninhabitable and food is so scarce that most of humanity has perished, take the role of a seed that could restore hope! Make your way through the last labs constructed to cultivate a plant species capable of surviving any environment. Solve puzzles, avoid traps, grow plants and find an exit in this casual yet challenging pixel art platformer.
– Traverse 70+ levels of side-scrolling puzzle action.
– Acquire special skills to overcome the obstacles ahead.
– Retry stages as many times as necessary.
– Enjoy bite-sized level design for quick pick-up-and-play sessions.
– Overcome gradually increasing difficulty in the labs’ challenges!
Look for 112th Seed to cost $4.99 / €4.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Eastasiasoft PR