Re:Turn – One Way Trip releasing on Switch “in the coming weeks”, new trailer
Posted on October 14, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Green Man Gaming and Red Ego Games have provided an update on Re:Turn – One Way Trip. Though we still don’t have a release date for Switch, we’re hearing that it’ll be live “in the coming weeks.”
Here’s an overview of Re:Turn – One Way Trip, along with a trailer:
Five college friends take a post-graduation vacation but when protagonist Saki wakes in the middle of the night to find that her friends have disappeared, she is soon lured to an abandoned train – standing silent, as if it has been waiting for its final passengers to board. Offering a twist on the horror genre, players must rely on their intellect and search through time to survive against an unspeakable evil.
Barriers between the past and the present start to dissolve as players delve into a complex mystery, locate their missing friends and unearth the train’s deadly secrets. Escape otherworldly horrors and unrelenting terrors as players use their wits to tackle tricky puzzles and piece together clues to survive, all whilst holding their nerve with a tension-building original soundtrack.
– Explore an intricate horror story that seamlessly shifts players between the past and present
– Take control of 2 playable characters with totally different perspectives
– Admire the stunning pixel art whilst navigating the 2D side-scrolling environments
– Experience an original soundtrack that consistently builds tension
– Be immersed with the minimalist interface so focus never wavers from the action
– Solve grim and challenging puzzles to unearth deadly secrets
Re:Turn – One Way Trip will cost $11.99 / £9.99 / €9.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: Green Man Gaming PR